Important Shipping & Packaging Information
- products are shipped, normally, within 24 hours of receiving the order (excluding Fri, Sat, Sun).
- the courier is Royal Mail (1st Class Tracked). Other couriers maybe used in certain circumstances, agreed with customer.
- thermo polystyrene packaging with ice packs are always used, guaranteeing adequate transportation temperature for 3-7 days (depending on the warm/cold season).
- orders are usually delivered within 1-2 days of despatch, though some delays are possible beyond our control (NOTE: we cannot guarantee Saturday delivery unless agreed and paid additionally by customer).
- orders are always trackable. Tracking information will be provided via email once the order is despatched. It is customers’ responsibility to track the progress of order delivery.
- if order is shown as delivered, but you did not see it, please contact your neighbours or check secure places around your home (e.g. sheds, bins, boxes, etc) prior to contacting us.
- if you do not receive your UK order within 48 hours of despatch, please check tracking information first. Occasionally, tracking information may suggest that order has been delivered to a neighbour, secure location or could not be delivered awaiting collection etc. Postmen are only humans and, unfortunately, do not always leave "while you were out" cards, hence we may ask you to visit your local Royal Mail collection depot with your ID to check your order.
- if you don’t succeed, contact us immediately for investigation on our side
Claims, Returns & Guarantees
For public safety reasons and general policies on selling perishable items, all food sales are FINAL SALE.
All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and have identified a quality related issue, all claims must be made within 24 hours of receiving the order. We can be contacted via email ([email protected]lemberg.uk) or telephone Customer Services on 0208 945 7577, quoting order number and giving detailed description of the issue.
Any returns MUST be agreed with Lemberg prior to sending the items back. Lemberg may refund or replace the products in question at its own discretion.
Opened items will NOT be accepted for returns for health and safety reasons and refunds, if agreed, will only be issued for the unused items returned in its original (thermo with ice) packaging.
We may occasionally agree a return of an open item ONLY for the reasons of health safety, e.g. for our lab testing etc.
General Consumer Safety Policy
- Lemberg business practices follow the United Kingston Food Safety Act and other pertinent state and local food safety rules and regulations.
- Lemberg corporate mission is to safeguard the public health and promote public welfare by protecting the consuming public from injury by product use and by protecting the purchasing public from injury by merchandising deceit.
- Lemberg uses special, secure temperature and humidity controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
- Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with the shipping carrier at the time of delivery in accordance with their specific policy. You must contact within 24 hours to report any damage or other concerns.
- To prevent our products from the risks associated with spoilage, contamination, or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we have to discard returned food.
- All delivery dates are approximate. Lemberg shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, embargos or other governmental acts, regulations or requests, fire, flood, accidents, sabotage, strikes, slowdowns or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delays in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of delay. A buyer’s exclusive remedy for Lemberg inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which the buyer can only exercise before Lemberg has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
- Agreeing to Lemberg’s terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Lemberg and the buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, discharged, or terminated orally, but it can happen through an instrument in writing that is signed by all parties, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this transaction (whether claim be brought or not), the unsuccessful party in such a dispute shall pay to the successful party all costs and expenses incurred by the successful party, including, reasonable attorney’s fees like paying for the attorney and other costs.
RETURNS ADDRESS (if return is agreed by our Customer Service Department):
8 Chandos Close
PS: please ensure that original order details are provided with any authorised returns.