General Consumer Safety Policy
- Lemberg business practices follow the United Kingston Food Safety Act and other pertinent state and local food safety rules and regulations.
- Lemberg corporate mission is to safeguard the public health and promote public welfare by protecting the consuming public from injury by product use and by protecting the purchasing public from injury by merchandising deceit.
- Lemberg uses special, secure temperature and humidity controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
- Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with the shipping carrier at the time of delivery in accordance with their specific policy. You must contact within 24 hours to report any damage or other concerns.
- To prevent our products from the risks associated with spoilage, contamination, or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we have to discard returned food.
- All delivery dates are approximate. Lemberg shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, embargos or other governmental acts, regulations or requests, fire, flood, accidents, sabotage, strikes, slowdowns or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delays in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of delay. A buyer’s exclusive remedy for Lemberg inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which the buyer can only exercise before Lemberg has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
- Agreeing to Lemberg’s terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Lemberg and the buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, discharged, or terminated orally, but it can happen through an instrument in writing that is signed by all parties, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this transaction (whether claim be brought or not), the unsuccessful party in such a dispute shall pay to the successful party all costs and expenses incurred by the successful party, including, reasonable attorney’s fees like paying for the attorney and other costs.