Important Shipping & Packaging Information
- products are shipped, normally, within 24 hours of receiving the order (excluding Fri, Sat, Sun).
- the courier is Royal Mail (1st Class Tracked). Other couriers maybe used in certain circumstances, agreed with customer.
- thermo polystyrene packaging with ice packs are always used, guaranteeing adequate transportation temperature for 3-7 days (depending on the warm/cold season).
- orders are usually delivered within 1-2 days of despatch, though some delays are possible beyond our control (NOTE: we cannot guarantee Saturday delivery unless agreed and paid additionally by customer).
- orders are always trackable. Tracking information will be provided via email once the order is despatched. It is customers’ responsibility to track the progress of order delivery.
- if order is shown as delivered, but you did not see it, please contact your neighbours or check secure places around your home (e.g. sheds, bins, boxes, etc) prior to contacting us.
- if you do not receive your UK order within 48 hours of despatch, please check tracking information first. Occasionally, tracking information may suggest that order has been delivered to a neighbour, secure location or could not be delivered awaiting collection etc. Postmen are only humans and, unfortunately, do not always leave "while you were out" cards, hence we may ask you to visit your local Royal Mail collection depot with your ID to check your order.
- if you don’t succeed, contact us immediately for investigation on our side